I don’t like online dating, but . . .
Nowadays, there is no longer any need for men to go through the embarrassment and pain that comes with hanging out at bars and night clubs hoping to pick up women. If you hate buying expensive drinks for women, which does not actually guarantee anything, or if you hate dancing, then you will love what online seduction has to offer.
But the main reasons why I really don’t like online dating are because of the proliferation of scams and my being uncomfortable with anything other than a face to face meeting. Technology cannot give you the ‘feel’ that an initial face-to-face date will.
Of course there are other ways to meet women, like having a hobby but if we are unsuccessful using face-to-face interactions or if we don’t have time for probing personal dates, then perhaps we can (reluctantly) consider turning to dating websites. Online dating websites provide easy, fast and effective ways for you to get dates with gorgeous women without even having to leave the comforts of your own home. What man would not be interested in fast and easy results?
One thing you may have to learn is how to communicate with women through instant messages and emails. Once you learn, however, you can use technology to effortlessly communicate and build rapport with women who interest you. Here are several tips which can help you succeed with women through the World Wide Web:
- Be Patient. Nothing will make you look more creepy and more needy than flooding the woman that you are interested in with a stream of messages before she even gets the chance to reply to you. So, try to be patient and don’t freak out if she fails to reply sometimes, either.
- Check Your Spelling. Online dating is one of the very few cases where you actually have to pay attention to the way that you type things online. Although it isn’t a necessity, you will score brownie points if you communicate with women with flawless punctuation, spelling and grammar online at all times.
- Think Things Through. Before you send anything to a woman online, make sure you think things through first. Try to sound clever and witty, but not fresh. Also, if you think you are comfortable enough with each other, tease her every now and then. If the woman you are hitting on is extremely hot, then you should consider the fact that other men are busting their balls trying to get her attention too. If you’d like to give yourself an edge, and I am sure you do, here is a blog that is recommended highly by many. By showing her that you are a fun guy, she will be more inclined to reply to your messages faster.
- Keep Things Short. Face it: women won’t spend more than 10 minutes reading a message online nor will she wait for you if it takes you that long to reply to her instant message, either. So, keep things short. Online dating is meant to be fun, so use as few words and sentences as possible to keep her interested.
- Focus on her. In general, people love talking about themselves, especially women. So, ask as many questions as possible and keep the focus on her. Contrary to popular belief, there is no need to try and impress a woman on the Internet. Just get to know her better by asking different questions about her interests and you can win her over in no time.
- Proceed with caution. Be careful of the legal implications of whatever you wish to post – never post inappropriate messages and images. Be wary of scams and do not readily give out personal details before checking out the website and its reputation. Be aware that, just as you have the contact details of hundreds of women, the one you are interested in also has your image and details along with that of hundreds of other men to choose from; there is no guarantee that you will even be noticed.
Online dating indeed has become very popular these days, especially with the advent of smartphones which allows seamless connection through the internet. If there’s any advantage in online dating, I think it’s the fact that you can be yourself anonymously – at least until you are comfortable enough for an eventual meet-up. You also get an initial chemistry test without having to spend time together.
To add more icing to the cake, I have friend who has actually found true love through online dating. Sounds sweet? Tell me.
For more wise words from Enrique, keep visiting this blog, call me at at 347 622 8310. I also answer questions sent to email@example.com