Learning how to make a woman like you quickly might seem like a daunting task, but it isn’t impossible. In fact, no matter how many times you have been rejected in the past, there is still hope for you in situations like these. There are actually many different ways to significantly reduce your chances of being rejected by a woman and guarantee that she falls madly in love with you instead. Read on.
I wrote this while I was on a long train to Moscow. So bear it with me while I ramble on about my favorite topic: seduction.
Get Up To Speed!
I was really lonely until I found my girlfriend. Love you, Selena Chan!
Every woman in the world dreams of being swept off of their feet by their very own prince charming. No matter what your past experiences might have taught you and no matter what women might say to you, they always hope to find their dream man in every man that walks towards them. As such, it really won’t be any different the minute they see you approaching.
Whether you feel like prince charming or not, you can take full advantage of this female fantasy by being a real gentleman around women at all times. Be brave and charming whenever the situation calls for it, for example, and always walk around with an air of confidence surrounding you. Confidence happens to be one of the most sought-after traits that women look for in men, so you will definitely end up in the right direction if you display a confident aura around them. Even if you don’t feel confident around, acting like you do can convince women otherwise. Try it!
If you speak a woman’s language, you will succeed in your endeavors. It is as simple as that. In other words, you have to make sure you say exactly what a woman wants to hear when she wants to hear it. If she needs assurance that she is intelligent and pretty, for instance, give her that assurance while looking deeply into her eyes.
If you really want to make her fall in love with you, then try to reach her inner desires, too. Be hypnotic when you talk to her and make sure you listen to everything she says, as well. This might sound like a lot of work, but you can really learn a lot about a woman just by listening to everything that she has to say. Dr Robert Leahy (relationships expert) has got this to say at the Huffington Post.
Face it: women won’t be interested in you unless you promise to be by their side, no matter what happens. So, if you want to lock her in, the best way to do this would be to assure her that she is loved and that you are committed to making her feel safe whenever she needs you. The minute she feels like you might flake out on her, she will drop you like a hot potato. Don’t let that happen. You can be good at dating just by mastering the techniques that you can find online (for example, the SonicSeduction website) – always improve yourself!
So, there you have it! You now know exactly how to make a woman like you quickly. The only thing left for you to do now is to practice these tips on as many different women as possible. Remember: practice makes perfect!
Wise Words By Enrique!
This blog has been somewhat abandoned, but I am now back in action. Watch out for a brand new post next week!
Hi guys! Enrique Quintero here offering some advice for more quickly regaining your sanity after a bad breakup.
If you have never heard of how a makeover helps a person move on from a breakup, either you have never had female friends, or you’ve been living in a cave.
Ever wondered how much feistier, hotter, and more confident a heartbroken woman becomes after a haircut, a change in hair color, or even just a single trip to her favorite boutique? And yes, I would love to see men going through bad breakups use the exact same “repackaging” therapy.
Improve Your Physical Appearance To Build Up Your Self Esteem
See, how you physically see yourself influences how you feel about yourself, and vice versa. And while it might take a few sessions with the shrink to improve your personal image of yourself, changing your appearance will take no more than a day at the mall. It might be all you need,to appear like a different person, to realize that you should not be the same person you were in that bad relationship – you should and can be better!
So gentlemen, forget the booze, forget the strip club, forget about not getting a shower for weeks. The ladies definitely know how to play the part of the woman who has moved on from a bad breakup – something that we could definitely all learn from.
Successfully Repackage yourself
Here are tips on how to successfully repackage yourself after a bad breakup (even if you’re the one who initiated it:
1. Get a new haircut. Well, that’s fairly easy. Try out a cut that you have never tried out before and see how much it changes your whole look. When getting that haircut, don’t be too radical or too hasty (I wouldn’t exactly recommend a mohawk); the new hair is supposed to make you look more fashionable – not self destructive. Search the internet, browse the magazines, or go to a salon instead of the barber shop for more stylish options. Get your hair dyed a different color shade too! This is the simplest, quickest way to a makeover – it might be small but we all know it’s very effective!
2. Ditch that familiar scent. Here’s one from science for you: scents trigger reactions from the part of your brain responsible for memories. So if your signature scent is something that makes you remember all those cuddle nights you’ve shared with your ex, then by all means get a brand new scent. You’re transforming to an upgraded version of the person you were, so find a scent to match!
3. Buy new clothes or accessories to change your look. Replacing your entire wardrobe may be too radical and, well, too expensive, so just add enough items or accessories to be a bit more fashionable. Change your look by wearing clothes different from the ones you are used to; swap your shirts for some collared polo shirts, or wear brighter colors when you’ve always stayed safe in your choice of colors.
4. Get yourself in shape. Ahh but of course, how could we miss this? There is nothing wrong with going to the gym and getting healthy. Not only will it add more years to your life, it is also a perfect way to distract your mind from thoughts of your ex. So instead of texting her how miserable you are, go ahead and buff it up in the gym. If you’ve already been doing that, try a new workout like uphill biking or competitive running or maybe go for triathlon; you can even try yoga for more tranquility. Try out something awesome you’ve never done before and become a new and better you!
Change totally! And extra credit – get some online dating hints and tricks from this site!
Gentlemen, women aren’t all about drama and Ben & Jerry’s with girlfriends. Women have all these tricks up their sleeves when heartbreak comes knocking on their doors. Give it a try and thank them (femaledom) later. *Wink and z-snaps*
Visit this site more often for tips on dating and relationships. Watch out for our next blog on the subject of initiating a breakup! Happy reading!
Hello people! Enrique here once again, this time discussing the most painful subject of breakups, particularly how to initiate it.
The famous Mr. Neil Sedaka sure knew what he was talking, er singing, about when he wrote the song ‘Breakin’ Up Is Hard to Do’. The only thing that’s perhaps more challenging that that is to break up with a woman in the most gentlemanly way. Well, it’s easier to attract women with indicators of attraction – signs that she likes you.
It’s like slaughtering an animal with the intention of making it as painless and as dignified for the animal as possible. It does not even matter what caused the breakup or whether or not you girlfriend deserves to be dumped. A man dumping a girl is an entire world of challenges and yet, sometimes, it just has to be done.
It’s like slaughtering an animal with the intention of making it as painless and as dignified for the animal as possible. It does not even matter what caused the breakup or whether or not your girlfriend deserves to be dumped. A man dumping a girl is an entire world of challenges and yet, sometimes, it just has to be done.
I know… because I recently broke up with SELENA.
But first off, I applaud you for being nice and gentlemanly enough to actually recognize the need to be gentle and decent about it. It’s a clear manifestation of the fact that you know how important it is not to break a woman’s ego even when what you’re about to do inevitably ends up breaking her heart.
How to break up with her the right way… from my own experience (sorry Selena)
1. Make sure you’ve exhausted all means to salvage your relationship. You don’t just wake up with a decision to dump your girlfriend. And your girlfriend does not deserve to wake up with a surprising breakup when everything seemed just fine the day before.
2. Don’t do it via phone or text, email or IM. There is only one way to do it: man up and talk to her personally. No exceptions!
3. Don’t send her the wrong message by being extremely sweet and romantic. It would be a double whammy if she expects you to sweep her off her feet and then drop the breakup bombshell when she’s all googly eyed and in love. Set the proper tone.
4. Keep it private. You don’t need an audience for these kinds of events, so keep it between you two. No, you don’t need your best friend, nor does she need her best friend, and you certainly don’t need a roomful of strangers to watch it happen.
5. Be honest without being rude. This all depends on your choice of words. Being a gentleman is not about owning up all the blame just to spare her from all the ego-bruising facts of what went wrong according to you. Choose your words wisely, don’t be accusing, and more importantly, DO NOT BE RUDE!
6. Do not get in a fight. If she’s the drama queen type, chances are she’s going to throw one right then and there. She might call you names, be hysterical, may even slap you or something like that. She might break down (or break stuff down). Let her emotions flow but keep her from hurting you, herself, and the stuff around you.
7. Make sure that you don’t send her mixed signals. Sometimes, your choice of words might get too sugarcoated that she totally misinterprets your intention. She might think that you’re breaking up with her temporarily, or that you’re doing it conditionally. Make sure that she understands you fully; an unintentional false hope would make the burden more unbearable.
8. Don’t leave until she does. Keep your entire schedule open for that breakup day. That way, you don’t rush into finishing the whole thing. Walking out on her (literally) after dumping her is adding insult to injury. The most gentlemanly thing to do is seeing her off and making sure she’s safely on her way home (or wherever her happy place is).
9. Lastly, don’t talk about it until she does. Don’t divulge details though, even when asked. A simple confirmation is good enough. Don’t post it up on Facebook either. Let her be the first to talk about it. Don’t even think about badmouthing her to your friends post breakup!
10. Honor the three-month-rule. Just. Because.
Keep visiting this blog for more topics. You may contact me at phone number 347 622 8310 or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org for comments and questions.
I am Enrique Quintero, a professional blogger on the interesting subject of dating and relationships. This blog is about some myths men have about women.
Myths, as you know, have no factual basis. These myths can be entertaining and generally harmless as long as we don’t end up believing them too much. Some of the most perilous of these are myths about women which some men actually believe to be true!
Men and women may come from the same species and share the same genetic order, but in many aspects, there are more differences between genders than monkeys and men. This is especially apparent in the dating world. What men find substantial, women find very superficial. And what women find emotionally important, men find to be a matter to shrug off one’s shoulders about.
Myths About Women (As Relayed To Me By My Friend Melanie!)
And man, oh man. No matter how long men have been seeking out women, they still have not figured out everything about her. Well, besides of mastering the tips on approaching women or making a good first impression. She is as much a stranger to him as she was in the beginning. And, surprisingly, a lot of men still believe these dating myths about women:
Myth No.1: Women say ‘no’ to play hard to get.
No means no; doubt that and you may end up in jail! A lot of men think that women just say ‘no’ to punish them and to play hard to get. Sure, women, a lot of women love the chase. But when she says no to something, believe her; she’s very serious about it! A no is a ‘no’ and you can try to persuade her as much as you want but you cannot ignore boundaries just because you think she does not really mean it. When a girl says no it’s as valid, and serious, as a ‘no’ coming from you. And always remember the difference between persuasion and force.
Myth No. 2: Pretty women are dumb and ugly women are brainy.
This is downright stupid! First off, we need to stop categorizing women as pretty or ugly; beauty comes in different forms, and believing a narrow definition blinds us to true beauty present in all people. Looks do not really define intellectual capacity. Case in point, Caroline Ahern, a popular UK comedian who passed away recently, was a stunner yet had an IQ of 176. If you assume a lady is dumb just because she is pretty gifted in the bosom, wears makeup, and likes dressing up in sexy clothing, you may be setting yourself up for a big and embarrassing fail.
Myth No. 3: Women are too emotional.
While it is true that women are a bit more sensitive than we are, that does not automatically make them “too emotional.” While the “too emotional” tag may hold a bit of truth at certain times of the month, women are generally no more emotional than men. They are just ‘softer’ because it is their nature to recognize that letting feelings out (and letting the tears flow at times) is a healthy way to move on from something upsetting. 
Myth No. 4: She does not like sex; at least not as much as you do.
Oh really?! Blame it on society that women are wired to be discreet about their sexuality, but believe it or not, women are just as into sex as you are. If she’s not showing you, you may not have been creating an environment where she feels safe, confident and comfortable enough to be intimate. [You may be pushing her too hard at it and in turn, it’s making her shy; that, or maybe you’re not pleasing her well enough in bed.
I welcome your comments on this and the other topics on my blog. If there’s any dating and relationship topic you want to discuss with me you can email me at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also reach me through phone number 347 622 8310.
ADDENDUM: Found something useful here which you should read.
Thanks for liking my last blog post, I’ve received a lot of good feedback on that one. Hope you can enjoy this article too – it’s a contribution from my childhood friend Richard. Enjoy!
If you think that you need to be good looking or you need an arsenal of some special moves in order to make a good first impression on women, you’re wrong. Sure, a pretty face can kick things off, but what good does it make if you’re rude, unpleasant and outright un-gentleman?
You also don’t have to be the richest, smartest or the tallest in order to stand out in the crowd. With the right attitude and these simple techniques, you can impress any woman you like whether in a bar, on the street or anywhere else.
Richard’s Method On Impressing Women
“Look Your Best”. Good genetics aside, the first thing you need to do to beat the competition is to look your best. And that means all the time. You have to dress up and clean up like you mean business, this how to get a woman like you. It’s been proven that most women love a shaven look though there are some who also adores the rugged appeal of a rough face, but since a good first impression is what you’re after, be on the safe side. Shave those whiskers, and then pick some great clothes to wear that match your personality and exude confidence wherever you go. That should get you started on the right foot with a few or more women checking you out here and there.
“Give a Firm Handshake.” When meeting any woman for the first time, don’t skip the formalities. A firm handshake always works on your good side. Not only does it start a friendly connection but it is an excellent way to break the ice. Body language experts have studied the gesture and research have proven time and again that a handshake indeed makes a difference during social interaction. Remember though that it should be firm not weak, loose or unintentional. Going without it, on one hand, would mean that it will take longer for a woman to be comfortable with your presence or company.
“Eye Contact is Key.” While a firm handshake is a good ice breaker, eye contact will keep the interaction going to the right direction. Of course, it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t take your eyes off her. You just need to maintain at least 80% of eye contact when you’re speaking with any woman (or any person for that matter) to let them know that you’re truly interested. If the woman sees and feel that you’re real and sincere, you just made a lasting good first impression. Learn how to talk to girls using this guide.
“Charm Her with a Smile.” If you think you’re shy and too nervous to meet women, you’re not alone. Majority of the male species experiences this problem too. But you have something that if used well can be a game changer. Smile at her regardless of how uncomfortable you are. Just the act of smiling give your confidence a boost and the gesture can disarm even the most snobbish women out there.
“Be a Gentleman.” Of course, nothing beats the old fashion way to win women. One of the best and proven ways to impress a woman is to act gentlemanly at all times. Grab every opportunity when you can show off this time tested trait. Whether it’s opening the door, pulling out a chair or getting her drinks, put your best foot forward. Prove to her that there are still men like you who are man enough to show your soft side by being a gentleman at all times.
Impressing a woman you met for the first time is not rocket science. You don’t need a masters or a doctorate in order to socially connect with the opposite sex. The simple techniques above have been proven, tested and researched on. All you need to do is use them and you’ll see that making a good first impression on a woman (or any other person) is not that hard after all. Also see this related article by Forbes.
Rich (follow me on Twitter)
I recently bumped into an ex-colleague of mine who recently got divorced. I can tell that he’s itching to get back into the dating scene, however he’s really hesitant– probably because of the fear that goes with another person entering your life again. It’s not that easy. But! Enrique is always here to help 😉
Single dads are almost always overshadowed by single moms. Everything is almost always about single moms. How single moms should handle disciplining the kids, budgeting tips for single moms, dating tips for single moms – everything is about single moms.
This time around, I’ll give the stage for the gentlemen out there. Dating for single dads is just as hard as it is for single moms. Predominantly, there’s the ‘baby factor’ and the ‘ex factor’ for both and most every other factor that gets in the way of dating for single parents stem from both.
So in favor and honor of all the strong, confident and selfless single dads out there who are looking to spice up their dating lives and get a second (or third or fourth or fifth) chance at love, here are some very helpful dating tips for single dads:
Always put your kid first.
Do I even have to say it? Do I even have to stress it? No. You can never put anyone before your own child – especially not a girlfriend. Your kid is your flesh and blood, and there is nothing that can change that. Your girlfriend can leave you and break up with you while your kid will always be your kid no matter how old they get. So when you put yourself out there in the dating scene – especially for the first time – you should set your mind to this.
Before this image crosses into your brain, make sure that you are ready and you’re not rushing into things.
Do not introduce every woman you meet to your kid/s.
Likewise, do not bring a woman into your home to meet your kid unless you’re 200% ready to commit into the relationship. You would be setting a bad example and sending the wrong message to your kids if they witness you jumping from one woman to another. Also, she might consider this as you rushing. You do not want this. If you want to know what she wants from you – a dating guide from SIBG.com may help. It would never be good either to have them watch your every breakup. That will make them lose respect towards you and may even scar their own relationships in the future.
Do not keep your kid a secret.
I know for a fact that kids can be a huge turn off for some women and it can hurt your chances with some. But starting on the wrong foot by keeping your kid a secret will make things worse in the long run. She is going to hate you the moment she finds out simply because you’ve broken her trust even before you earned it. Always be honest about having a kid. Trust me – your girlfriend/date will appreciate you for it, and your kid will love you even more for it.
Always look decent.
Just because you’re single does not mean you should dress younger than your teenage son; but just because you’re a dad does not mean you should look older than your own dad either. Getting a woman to like you quickly starts with you taking care of yourself and looking good in the process. Dress well, dress decently, and dress attractively. Always look your best on a date and impress your lady like a good bachelor would.
You cannot just go on a one-night-stand spree after another, or be a complete player. Be the kind of man you’d want your daughter to date someday, and the man that your son would want to become in the future. You may be single but you’re a dad so always put that in mind.
WISE WORDS FROM ENRIQUE.
Hey guys! Enrique Quintero here hoping you can learn from my mistakes, many of which can be blamed on ‘failure to communicate’. I am a man, after all, and we are known for frustrating our women by communicating with grunts and monosyllables – much like prehistoric cavemen did.
One of the most common problems girls have about men is their inability to open up. You may know the best tips on meeting and seducing women, but, tell you what, that is not enough. While we can go on and on yapping about what we want and what we don’t want, and how we feel in a relationship, most men just curl up like a threatened little red centipede.
It can get frustrating. If you think ‘Okay’ as an answer to an emotional question is fine, you’re dead wrong. If you think your one-word answers make our lives better and ‘easier’, sweetheart NO, IT DOES NOT. And if you think avoiding the question and the ‘talk’ solves anything, a kid half your age or even younger knows that it never does.
Reader John Davies asked me “Enrique, why does my girl have so many questions? Sometimes it feels like I am under investigation!”
John, you should be jumping up and down with joy. Her many probing questions can only mean she is genuinely interested in you. I’d do more than tolerate her if I were you – I would make it a point to communicate better.
It can never be emphasized enough that good communication is the secret to lasting relationships. When a woman can’t get a decent answer from you, she gets frustrated and she’ll tell you about it, because women are much more open! Although, they talk excessively at times, you can’t really blame them if all you do is grunt or shake your head and they can elicit better responses from your pet hedgehog. And when women get really frustrated they nag, which causes you to get angry, and eventually lead to a fight that no one really wants.
So when your girl wants you to open up, TALK! Not sure how to? I can understand that. Often the less you say the less chances there are to make mistakes – except when your silence is what’s ticking her off in the first place. Here are some thoughts to help you convince yourself to be more open:
Talk is good – it is when a woman falls silent that is worrisome. Most men balk at the mere mention of ‘The Talk’; This is the reason why they either come up with lame excuses to avoid it or just be present physically and be as evasive as possible. Guys, the one thing that you should understand is that talking is healthy in a relationship. Good communication is key to a healthy relationship. When you don’t come in as defensive or confrontational when she brings up the talk, she’ll be calm and nag much less.
- Honesty may be the best policy, but better practice it with caution. There is a difference between blunt honesty and the tactful kind. The former makes it sound rude, critical, and offensive and can therefore start a fight. Such bluntness can make you sound bitter, especially if you’re financially challenged. The latter, on the other hand, is all about finding a better, more suitable, and least offensive manner in which to say things. Remember, it’s not only about what you’re saying but how you say it. And, girls being girls, be extra conscious of a woman’s heart – a.k.a. her sensitive heart.
- To keep things getting out of hand, talk regularly about anything of interest to you and your partner. Never miss an opportunity to talk with her. After work, in the morning, on the phone, before you go to sleep – make it habit to talk and communicate as often as possible. You may be lucky and get hints of a small problem or irritant so you can do something about it early on. DO not wait until things are out of hand and everything is erratic before you start talking. Always be honest and talk regularly. If you have not been doing this yet, practice it now for it’s never too late.
Good, regular and open communication is a key ingredient in the recipe of a successful relationship. Practice it early on to keep problems at bay.
I hope this helps you. Take the time to visit the other articles on my blog. If you have any questions you may email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347 622 8310.
Guys, this is Enrique Quintero telling you that mixing business with pleasure is one of the toughest balancing acts you can ever get into – unless providing pleasure is your business. It can still work, however, if you know just what to do; and that’s the subject of this blog!
Sometimes, the attraction is just way too strong that even professional and business bonds cannot get in the way of a good romance. We all know how attractive independent women are. But because pleasure and business are hardly ever on the same side, how do you maintain your professionalism when you are so attracted to someone in it?
Whether you are a real estate agent, a real estate client, a doctor, a contractor, or whatever your line of work may be, should you find yourself attracted to a business partner, a client or any business acquaintance in general, there are rules to follow to make sure that pleasure does not get in the way of business.
What You Should And Should Not Do:
- Maintain a general air of professionalism at work. You cannot go lovey-dovey in the office and especially not when in front of other business colleagues. Otherwise even if you manage to remain impartial your colleagues will never believe that your professional decisions are not adversely influenced by your relationship. Reader Dave Johnson once asked me: “Enrique, what do you think is the most serious professional consequence of dating someone at work?” Well, Dave, speaking from experience (yes, I was once romantically involved with someone at work) I would say it is losing the confidence of your colleagues. Once that romantic link gets out, people will start second-guessing whether your decisions are colored by the relationship. This may not be so bad when business is booming, but anything negative is often blamed on romantic relationships between colleagues.
- Do not compliment her about how she looks or how she smells when inside business premises or when in a business meeting. Heck, even if you guys are having sandwich alone, if the agenda is to talk about a business proposal, there is no way you are telling her how shapely her legs look in her trousers. Just. Don’t. Read this SonicSeduction.net guide on how to ask a girl out if you are not sure how to ask a business partner out to a date.
- Be very discreet when you have to go out on dates. Go somewhere far from your office or business locations. It will greatly help you both maintain that mental distance between pleasure and your work.
- Do not use a business advantage to make romantic advances. So she’s trying to get a contract with you and you’re thinking about using that to get a date with her. Honestly, that’s only slightly better than sexual harassment! And should you still decide to leverage your position to get a date, don’t come crying over being ‘used’ afterwards; you’ve been warned!
- Use your personal contacts for personal purposes and keep your business contacts for business purposes. That translates to ‘do not call her in the office if you want to take her to dinner tomorrow night’. Call her on her phone preferably outside working hours.
- Resist that urge to make hidden, nasty remarks at the office; that’s almost as bad as airing dirty laundry in public. Sure it gets tempting to exchange naughty innuendos with each other at work, but nothing can be more unprofessional. Learn to control yourselves set clear boundaries between workplace and romance.
- You need to be a different person at work and outside of it. While it may seem difficult, just remember how you cannot possibly be as sweet to office colleagues as you are to your own family. Each one of us already play different roles in life (son/daughter, sibling, colleague, subordinate, supervisor, etc.) so it should not be so hard to separate your professional life with your romantic relationships.
- Don’t (as in NEVER) kiss and tell. Your newfound romance need not be the talk of the office. So don’t go about bragging to friends how you ended up going home with your supplier or agent. Sure they can know – and they will, eventually. But it should not be the talk of the whole town.
Business and pleasure – yes, it can work. Believe it or not, it can. It takes hard work, sure, but it is possible. Just as long as you never forget that you are one part lover, one part professional/business owner. But if you are dating your boss, then that’s still another story.
Keep visiting this blog for more information on dating and relationships. If you need more information I can be contacted by phone at 347 622 8310 or through email at email@example.com
Yes guys, this is still Enrique Quintero reporting back for duty this time with a more light-hearted blog on the subject of dating. This blog was prompted by an emailed question I received from Jim McDonald (JMcD@hotmail.com) who asked: “Enrique, I want to take a girl out on a romantic date. Which would you recommend it should be, a lunch date or a dinner date?”
Howdy Jim! There are pros and cons to both lunch and dinner dates which you should consider before choosing which would be more appropriate. Since the answer to your question would tend to be a bit long, I dedicated this blog post to discussing the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
Recently I have been dating again, and the girl that I am seeing has been asking me for lunch dates although I prefer dinners (for obvious reasons!). What are the chances that a lunch date is going to lead to anything romantic? On the same note, how much more effective is a dinner date for your romantic advances?
Not a few men have had to ask themselves whether a lunch date is actually a good alternative to the usual dinner dates, or if it is just like wearing your wedding ring for a post-divorce date – it just kills every chance you have on the love department.
Can you possibly make a lunch date as romantic as a date for dinner? If you’re unsure how to get a woman to like you, a romantic date is high up the list. So choose very carefully.
Here is a list showing a comparison of the pros and cons of both lunch and dinner dates when it comes to romance:
Le Lunch Date…
One big disadvantage of a lunch date is you can’t be too intimate with each other.
Lunch dates are commonly deemed as casual and friendly things – you know, like what the girls of Sex and the City do every week – meet up for lunch to talk about their lives. The only thing romantic about their lunch dates with each other are the stories of their latest romantic pursuits. But is it always that way? Here are its pros and cons:
Lunch dates are a safer option. You can see your date’s face more clearly and you are safe from bogus women who want to mug you on your first date.
Lunch dates make for excellent take-off dates. It is meant for that stage when you and your date are still feeling each other out and you are not yet sure how romantically inclined you are with her.
Lunch dates there allow you to explore your date’s potential without much pressure. The atmosphere is generally lighter and you’re not really obliged to linger because it’s freaking midday!
Lunch dates are perfect for quick dates.
Lunch dates are also almost always cheaper than dinner dates, so this may help if you are financially challenged.
Because they are usually quick, they make it impossible to get to know your dates better.
Lunch dates make women think there’s nothing more to the date and this may hamper your romantic intentions.
Lunch dates make it hard for potential intimacy. Seriously, who sits close to each other in the middle of a brightly lit bistro?
You can’t really get alcohol before 5pm can you?
Le Dinner Date
Dinner dates are romantic. Enough said.
The safest, most common and perhaps most overused type of date around, dinner dates always conjure up images of a dimly lit room, sweet violin music, and a fancy looking restaurant with extra rounds of drinks for you. But what are the cons to this time tested method? Let’s explore:
A dinner date is an upfront declaration of your intention for romance.
It is more intimate, considering more than half of the other people in the room are probably doing the same thing as you.
There’s alcohol at the bar – all night.
It is too tense and too intimate for a first date.
Dinner dates are usually more expensive than lunch dates.
The pressure to go romantic is too high – almost like a declaration of your intention to take the relationship further.
At the end of the day (no pun intended), I guess we can all just say the success of a date is more a matter of how than when or what time of day; the exception being that lunch is more appropriate for a first date. You can even opt for a coffee date! Find out why coffee dates make great dates. If you play your cards well, then you might just be able to pull off the most romantic lunch date ever!
There Jim and all my other readers out there, I hope that helps. I welcome comments to this blog and will even answer other dating and relationship questions which you can email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can simply give me a call at 347 622 8310.
You know why girls choose douche bags and players? Yes, exactly. They’re more confident! I’m really not that confident myself, which has pretty much made me a failure. Their sex appeal comes from that security they have in themselves; they channel their own self confidence to their dates and in turn, the girls feel just as confident with them.
This is where most nice guys fail. They fail to impress their dates the first time because they are too fidgety, they cannot look in her eyes, and they are almost always distracted. The first date blues always get them and their true personality – the nice, warm, loving, admirable traits – are overshadowed by their lack of self confidence. Instead they come out as not serious enough, boring, and maybe even rude at some point.
Confidence is the sexiest thing in anyone – men and women alike. Of course it takes a lot of brains, too, to recognize the difference between confident and cocky.
If you’re the type that runs out of things to say or gets the nerves when on a date or you just need the extra kick in the gut for your next date, here are some ways to fake your confidence:
Wear something nice but comfortable. When looking for clothes to wear on a date, always go for something that makes you feel handsome. Wearing something too fancy may not feel natural, further eroding your confidence.
Posture, posture! Slouching makes your date feel unimportant. It makes her feel like you’re disinterested in talking with her, or you’re not taking her seriously. Sit up straight, cross your legs if you need to but keep a straight back. You’ll get used to it. If you need more help in correcting a slouch, read this Health Guidance article.
Hold your drink with one hand, preferably your left. It keeps your hand busy, gives you something to ‘play with’ so you keep yourself from tapping on the table or clasping something very tightly, both of which are dead giveaways for nervousness.
Preparation is important. Give yourself a mental pep talk before your date comes in. Everything you’re scared of is just in your brain. This date is not a matter of life or death and if this fails, then head on over to the next. Your date is probably as scared as you. And there’s nothing wrong with you. Tell yourself random stuff that will keep you happy and calm.
Come early. Being late will make you extra nervous, not to mention earn you a turnoff point, especially if you’re meeting the girl at your date location. If you come early you will have time to relax and take in the atmosphere of the place before your date arrives.
A friend asked me once how important is it to show confidence during a date. And my answer was that the two most important things to show on a date are your confidence and your sincerity (which allows your date to feel very important). You need to at least have sense enough not to let your date notice your lack of confidence.
This is where ‘fake it until you make it’ applies quite well. After a few more dates with different women, and socializing with more people, you’ll likely be used to it and it will become a natural part of your personality. Bottom line is, attracting women is not hard if you follow this blueprint exactly as it is. And always remember to have fun!
If you need more help you can always call me at 347 622 8310 or email your questions to email@example.com